2014年7月24日 星期四

升中面試題目 - 回答建議 (英語題目)



升中面試題目 - 回答建議 (英語題目)

Interview – Secondary School

Please introduce yourself:

Good afternoon, my name is _______________. I’m now studying in__________________ Primary school and graduating in June of this year. My favourite subject is __________________

Maths:                              because I like numbers and calculations
English:                            because I like to talk to foreign people
Chinese:                           because I’m proud of the Chinese culture
General studies:               because I like to gain different knowledge
Sports:                              because I can do exercise and keep myself healthy
Music:                              because I like listening and singing songs

On weekends, I usually ____________________ with my family. I like studying. That’s why I would like to apply for your school.

go shopping, play badminton, go to the park

Why should I choose you to study at our school? / Why do you choose to study at our school?
I am a hardworking student. I always finish my homework on time and get good marks from dictations and tests. I like learning different knowledge. I know that the reputation of your school is extremely good, if I’m lucky enough to study in your school, I wish I could learn from you and your fellow teachers.

Tell me about your family?

There are ______ people in my family. My dad, my mum, _________ sisters and _______ brothers. My father is a _____________. He is hardworking. I always learn from him. My mother is nice. She always takes care of my _________, _________and me. My sister likes ________________ and my brother likes _________________. All of my family members have positive thinking. I love to live with them.

playing piano, playing violin, playing football, playing basketball

Why do you like ………..?
I like _________________ because _________________________.

it is interesting, I can learn some knowledge from it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言