2014年11月23日 星期日

The Speech of Grace at Red Cross Ball



With the presence of you
uh.
very good
That's the problem these days
when I'm acting in NY
I uncle.
Said I, I had to.
The same prayer I should be.
I will not ungrateful what I
in position.
I use it well.
Some are wondering why I need it.
I'd go for.
Because I fell in love with the prince
handsome.
Men are very inspiring.
Seeing the world with enough.
The desire that I want to do all
I see
and that's why we respect the red cross
kindness is very close to my heart.
I never said I was a friend
That's very good
That means
we can choose and.
I select it there.
Do not you see exalted place
the particular circumstances.
Not to speak the language
It's time
but
I was home and the people I was there
they are good people trying to do what is
true
it's the best way.
Maybe I'm plain but.
I believe in fairy tales.
I believe it was there if we wanted.
If we are prepared ready for hard work.
I believe the world is not always
full of hatred and conflict if.
If we are willing to sacrifice.
And that means money for me.
And that's why
That's why I am.
I do not have my troops.
I hope there was no one
there is no compulsion on that I just.
I'm here.
I'm here doing what I
do, the best way
it is not the original world, or there is a fairy tale
people want to destroy.
Because something.
And I do things because they are true
do it.
But I do not think anyone saw it.
Be it.
Not how I was raised not
I hope the world.
Not part of the world.
There are tanks.
I'm better at home I did not bomb in
where I live.
In the world of love is not controlled for.
I believe in love.
Dan.
I believe the love that brought us here
and the love tonight
That's love for us.
Politics and fear us, and it
love
That's true for everything.
And that's why tonight I will
celebrate.
And I will keep.
And I ahrap you do the same
the way you did.
Out there
the truth.

沒有留言:

張貼留言