2015年1月16日 星期五

升中-  面試常見英文題目


Self-Introduction:
Q:Briefly introduce yourself.

A: 1. My name is ………… I am ……….year old.
2. I have (number) brother(s) and (number)sisters.
3. I’m now studying in Ma Tau Chung Government Primary P.M. School.
4. I’m a primary six pupil.
5. I like (subject) most. I have (subject) (number) times each week. I likethis subject because it is very interesting.

Q: Have you joined any extra-curricula activities at school? Do you like them? 
A: I have joined the ……….group. Wepractice (number ) times every week. I like this activity because we can learna lot from the teacher and our friends. It is fun and exciting too!
Favorite pastime:
Q:What do you usually do during your leisure? OR

What is your favorite hobby?
A:A. During my leisure/ free time, Iusually go (swimming, playing basketball, playing the piano, playing theviolin, dancing, drawing…etc.)
B. I like this hobby because it can help me to develop my interest and it isalso good for my health.
Q:Who do you usually go doingthis hobby with?A:I always go (hobby) with my family.I sometimes go with my friends, too!
About Reading:
Q:Do you like reading? What sort of books do you like most?
A:I like to read. I like reading(fictions / scientific books…etc.)Q:Can you introduce one bookwhich you find most interesting?I like (name of book) most. I like itbecause (the words are not difficult / the pictures are pretty / the story isinteresting …. etc.)Future Dreams:
Q:What do you want to be when you grow up? Why?
A:I want to be a ………. When I grow up.
a. I want to be a teacher because I want to teach children to read and write.
b. I want to be a doctor because I hope everyone will be healthy.
c. I want to be a policeman / policewoman because I want to catch thieves, andsave people’s

life.
d. I want to be a pilot because I want to fly over to other places andunderstand the culture of
different countries.

Read the following questions before you go for an interview. 
1. Would you tell me something about yourself / your family? / Would youintroduce yourself?

2. What is your name?/ Would you tell me your name?
3. How old are you? /What is your age?
4. Where do you live?
5. Who do you livewith? / Do you live with your family?
6. What is yourfather’s / mother’s name?
7. What is yourfather / mother?
8. How does he / shego to work?
9. What does yourmother do at home?
10. How many peopleare there in your family?
11. Do you have /Have you got any brothers and sisters? / How old is he / she / are they?
12. Would you tell mesomething about your school?
13. Which primary schooldo you come from?/ What is the name of the school you are studying in now? /Which school do you go to every day?
14. How do you go toyour school every day?
15. Does your brother/ sister go to the same school?
16. How long does ittake to travel form your home to your present school?
17. How did you cometo our school this morning?
18. Why do you liketo study in our school?
19. Is your home nearto our school?

20. What are yourhobbies / interests?
21. How do you spendyour leisure time? ? What do you do in the afternoon / on Sundays / at weekends/ on holidays?
22. Do you readnewspaper / do exercise every day?
23. Which newspaperdo you read every day?
24. Do you knowPutonghua? / Would you use Putonghua to tell me your name / introduce yourself?
25. Which subject doyou like best? / What is your favorite subject?
26. Why do you likethat subject?
27. Do you belong toany clubs / teams?
28. What are yougoing to do in the coming summer holiday?

沒有留言:

張貼留言